Employers – Free Introductory Training Sessions Available Now!
More Information: Click Here
Only 150 free sessions available so secure yours now!
We want to work with forward-thinking, inclusive, innovative and creative learning organisations to support the Disability Employment Gap PSP, whilst helping you develop your organisation and the people within it.
As a demonstration of our commitment to working with you, we would like to offer your organisation a free introductory support session. Some examples of the training available are:
- Introduction to disability awareness
- Accessible job adverts and inclusive job descriptions
- Planning practical work-based interviews
- Online accessibility
- Inclusive and effective communication
- Assistive Tech Training
- Understanding reasonable adjustments
- Understanding perspectives of disabled job seekers
- Autism awareness
- Creating Easy Read documents
- Sensory Impairment Awareness
You can choose from a wide range of training topics by visiting our Introduction to the PSP page here
Get in touch to find out how you can secure your free training session by contacting David Stewart at email@example.com or on the mobile 07305 064 282