SUSE is the voice of our members and has ensured that the Supported Employment model is a key aspect of employability services in Scotland.
We ensure that your views are represented to key decision makers and the challenges you face are understood.
We bring our members together for an annual conference and learning and consultation events. Our members have told us they also want SUSE to help with some of the challenges they face in a competitive employability sector. To address this SUSE is developing a range of training, workforce development and consultancy services which members can commission.
Our Membership Offer includes:
- Lobbying and advocacy on behalf of our members and the Supported Employment approach.
- Full access for 5 registered users to the SUSE website including best practice information, latest research and consultations.
- Access to learning materials.
- Free posting of jobs, events and training on the SUSE Hub.
- High quality advice and information.
- A monthly SUSE Bulletin.
- The SUSE Annual Conference.
- Opportunity to influence government, local authorities and funders.
- Regular learning events for practitioners (2 free each year).
- Participation in SUSE campaigns.
- Participation in research and learning activities.
- Introductions to employers through the SUSE Inclusive Workplace Award.
- Voting rights at the SUSE AGM.
- Free half-day consultation on training, workforce development and business development needs.
Preferential Rates for Full Members
20% saving on conference and events hosted by SUSE.
10% saving on SUSE consultancy support.
10% saving on training and qualifications delivered by SUSE.