Service Administrator For Versus Arthritis Live Well Team
More Information: Apply Now
The Scotland Office, within the Involvement Influencing & Support directorate, is seeking to build on our already wide range of activity to increase our impact on people living with arthritis. Crucial to achieving this is involving and engaging staff and volunteers to realise our vision. We are looking for a Full Time Services Administrator to provide high quality, efficient and effective administrative support for the successful running of virtual, face to face and hybrid services within Scotland.
About the role
Working closely with the Live Well Service Team and within the administration team the successful candidate will be able to provide high quality, efficient and effective administrative support for the successful running of services across Scotland.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to carry out work of an involved nature which requires a good standard of knowledge and skills gained through relevant work or life experience.
- Proven experience of providing administrative support.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and internet.
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Plan and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Ability to adapt communication style to meet the needs of the individual.
- Good telephone manner – helpful, capable, and discrete.
- Able to record and maintain accurate and up to date personal and numerical data.
Visit Versus Arthritis website here to find out how to apply.