SUSE takes the security and privacy of your data seriously. We need to gather and use information or ‘data’ about you as part of our business and to manage our relationship with you. We intend to comply with our legal obligations under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations in respect of data privacy and security.
Personal information includes information that can be used to identify you; this may include your name, email address, postal address (business), telephone number and credit/debit card details.
How do we collect information?
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- Making an enquiry about our services, events, jobs and campaigns.
- Registering to become a member of SUSE.
- Registering for the SUSE newsletter
- Involved in projects managed by SUSE
How will we use this information?
We will only use your personal information to give you the information or services you asked for. For example:
- To keep you informed about the work of SUSE.
- To send you information about third parties which may be of interest to you.
- To contact you about events, campaigns, jobs and consultations.
- To link you with 3rd party service providers, if requested.
3rd party software
SUSE uses 3rd party software to run some of our application online, these include the online payment provider and email marketing software called Campaign Monitor.
Marketing and sharing
SUSE will not share, sell or lease your information with a 3rd party, unless we have your written consent to allow us to share it.
How do we protect personal information?
SUSE will make sure your personal information is kept secure. You can ask for your information to be removed at any time and also the right to ask what information we hold about you at any time.
Our website works better with cookies enabled. Our cookies don’t give us or anyone else access to your personal data.
If you have any issues or concerns with the information provided here please do not hesitate to contact us: