Tips for employers
SUSE wants you to get the most out of DuoDay.
- Get involved – contact SUSE or a Supported Employment agency (if you already work with one) to offer a DuoDay work shadowing opportunity.
- Appoint a coordinator who will work with the relevant Supported Employment worker to plan your DuoDay.
- Get all of the information you need about DuoDay, complete a DuoDay Employer Form and send it to SUSE.
- Decide what employee will be shadowed by the DuoDay participant and pull together a brief job profile and useful information on the workplace.
- Once a DuoDay participant has been matched to your employee, agree the details with the Supported employment worker (start and finish time, job role, breaks etc)
- Prepare for the promotion of DuoDay on social media and in your community (we can help).
Please contact SUSE if you need more information, we are here to help. Enjoy a Great DuoDay experience!