SUSE has recently become a Living Wage Employer.
There are currently 1737 living wage employers in Scotland and we are keen to promote this to members who may wish to achieve accreditation.
- If you are already paying the real Living Wage of £9.30 an hour, it makes sense for you to become formally recognised for doing so.
- If you are not currently paying the real Living Wage, there is support and advice available to help you develop a pathway towards implementing the real Living Wage.
- On becoming accredited, employers become licenced to use the Living Wage Employer mark. Employers can use this mark however they wish, for example on their website, marketing materials, letterheads and vacancy recruitment advertisements.
- Employers are also awarded with a wall plaque that they can display to demonstrate to visitors that they are a Living Wage Employer.
- Becoming accredited as a Living Wage Employer also enables employers to take part in the events and associated press activity during Living Wage Week in November each year.
Visit the Living Wage Scotland website to find out how you can achieve this.