Nominations for the Self Management Awards 2020 are now open. The awards are a great chance to celebrate all of the excellent work that has been done around self management this year. You can make a nomination until 12pm on 24th July.
If you know a person or organisation who has made an important contribution to the self management agenda this year, consider nominating them to receive an award recognising this.
The 2020 categories are:
1. Self Management Project of the Year – Shortlist will be open to the public for voting
2. Self Management Resource of the Year
3. Self Management Champion of the Year
4. Individual Transformational Story of the Year – In partnership with Humans of Scotland
5. Digital Innovator Self Management Award – In partnership with Discover Digital
6. Employability Self Management Award – Sponsored by the Scottish Union of Supported Employment (SUSE)
7. Self Management in the Community Award
Employability Self Management Award
This award is sponsored by the Scottish Union of Supported Employment (SUSE).
It is an opportunity to celebrate the values of self management within employability, showcasing how it contributes to furthering employment aspirations of disabled people, people living with long term conditions and unpaid carers. Effective self management allows an individual to become an active participant in achieving their employability goals, and this award would like to celebrate the successes of this whether it be in the form of an individual’s journey, project design, effective service delivery or an innovative approach to delivering supported employment. This award is open to individuals, employers, employment service providers and stakeholders.
For more information about the awards, and information on how to make a nomination, please visit the ALLIANCE website here